xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hatebreed

UT2004 for all the fans of this great fps

finally a forum on this site i can go to...

anyways! yeah ut2004 is a great game im 14 years of age and i love it!

i'm so into it that now i have a site that im trying to get hosted by Xisto and i run my own server with an rpg mod and diabolic rifle mod, and also i make maps too... although i'm not the best but im getting better at it! :rolleyes:

its all on My Webpage

I like Unreal-Tournament 2004 alot, mainly because it's a beginner friendly game, there's nothing very complex about it, mainly just run, point, shoot. It's a good game for LAN parties also, especially if you have friends that swear on console-based games like Halo or Metroid. Most of my friends that have never played a computer based FPS somehow caught on to UT2004 very quickly and kicked my a$$ at it.

UT2004 is a very fun game I have had it for awile. I like most of the new features they have added into the game... The sad thing is the game sometimes dosnt work on my computer...*sad face* But overall I find it fun and entertaining when other things get boaring.

I used to play UT2K4 like crazy! Actually, I started with UT and then UT2003. Unfortunately, I use a laptop, so once I got 2003, I was a bit laggy, then when I got 2004, the lag was worse and I just got sick of the lag and stopped playing (I have only 16MB video card) :DSomeday I'll get a powerful desktop and I'll play it again, because it's still my favorite game. For now though, I'm playing a simple, yet as addictive, game called GunBound (gunbound.net). At least it's free!

Unreal tournament 2004, a great game, im actualy installing it now after a recent format of my hard drive's, the game play is as some one said earlier, VERY fast and full of action. the game is based around the idea of different races (beings) fighting for land. the single player tounrmanets give you more of a feel of the game, but if you want to have your *bottom* kked, or kik *bottom*, Multiplayer online is the place for you, the game would not exist with out it, nore would the rest of the unreal tournament series.the game is admintialy very big, here are the PC specs required for anyone thinking of purchasing this game(minimum)processor 1.0ghz128mb RAM5.5gb hard disc space8x speed DVD-ROM drivedirect X 9.0 compatible sound cardradeon 8000/geforce2 (64mb) video carddirectX 9.0b(recomended)1.2ghz processor 256mb RAM5.5gb hard disc space16x DVD-ROM drive