xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Everything About Hosting, Web Hosting?

Everything About Hosting, Web Hosting and Web Services?

1. Can I get any package I want?

Yes, You are free to order any package available at Xisto - Support.com/Billing or Xisto - Web Hosting.com (our paid web hosting web site)

2. Are there any discounts?

Yes, for Yearly purchase, there is :lol:

3. How is my account affected?

Your forum account generates myCENTS depending on your forum participation. This is deposited inside Xisto - Support.com Billing Account (your account with same e-mail as of Xisto). This deposited money inside Xisto - Support account is used to pay for any services you purchase/order from us.

4. Am I sent my Cpanel details when I sign up?

Yes. Once your sign-up, we take around 12 hours to verify your information and payment (myCENTS checking..) and we activate your account and send you the details to your registered mail address.

5. What if I dont want my account to be a sub domain?

You are free to register a domain during the order process. Make sure, you have atleast $9.99 USD in your credit account balance (myCENT converted balance) in your Xisto - Support.com/billing

6. Is there any other option other than .trap17.com?

Trap17/Xisto offers free sub-domain hosting. You can secure, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for Free. The following are the choices of Sub-Domains offered presently :-

1. yourname .elugs.com

2. yourname .tuckie.com

3. yourname .creativeriots.com

4. yourname .protectgaea.com

5. yourname .xysis.net

6. yourname .trap17.net

7. yourname .astahost.net

8. yourname .antilost.com

9. yourname .trap17.com -> for existing members only (not applicable for new members)

10. yourname .astahost.com -> for existing members only (not applicable for new members)

7. What if I need to upgrade?

You will have to SUBMIT a ticket to SALES department inside Xisto - Support.com/billing/

8. What if I exceed my usage?

Your account will be suspended. When you cross 80% of your limit, you will be informed by email. You will have to SUBMIT a ticket to SALES department inside Xisto - Support.com/billing/

9. What if I do not transfer to the new system?

Eventually, your account will expire and will be deleted.

10. Can I get hosting from Trap and Xisto?

Unlike the previous system of direct Hosting, Xisto and Xisto now give you myCENTS for posting. This is as good as real money and is deposited into your account at Xisto - Support.com/billing. This money can be used to purchase products and services offered by Xisto.

WEB HOSTING SUPPORT

1. Where can I send my support ticket?

Kindly use the SUBMIT TICKET option inside Xisto - Support.com/billing

2. How long will they take to reply to my ticket?

SALES - About 12 hours

SUPPORT - Within 24 hours.

3. Am I expected to pay for support?

No.

4. Do I have to pay for any changes in my account? (Password Resets, forum usernames and so on)

No.

Oh....about 12 hours to get the hosting account set up....... I sent a ticket last night.... OOPS~!! Anyway, I have my site now and I am very pleased.