xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Gta Iv: Pc Version Hands-on We get a lengthy hands-on with the ultimate version of GTA IV to date,

Posted Image

With the release of Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC just one month away, it's no coincidence that I'm doing some serious PC upgrading. After all, what better excuse to play through the most awesome game of the year than to experience a powerful visual update to the already-stunning console versions?

The thing is, truthfully, how much of a step up is it from the console versions? After spending a fair bit of time with GTA IV for the PC, we can say there's no doubt it looks absolutely incredible. But it was only just now, going back to the Xbox 360 version for comparison, that we realised how superior it actually is. It's not just sharper and higher resolution textures - it's a more solid, more tangible and vast Liberty City. We're talking leaves on detailed trees that are individually visible, and it's only just now when I turned on the console version for the first time in months that I said to myself: "Wow. This looks dated by comparison".

Posted Image

Wow, I can't believe the news with GTA IV PC Hands-On. And the graphics of GTA IV, It's like...OMG they are awesome! Posted Image I'm not really interested in GTA III, Vice City, or San Andreas. I am just waiting for GTA IV to come out to the PC, hopefully when it comes out, I am getting GTA IV (PC) for Christmas, or my Birthday! (2nd of Feb - 2/2/1993) ^_^ Although getting to the second island on GTA IV will be quite difficult but will be challenging, therefore it should be solid to complete on the PC version.

I have had a roam around on the Xbox 360 on GTA IV, and it was good. I killed a few police, smashed into a police cruiser and made it go flying off a bridge into the water. :lol:

Now I think over 1 million, maybe a billion GTA players are waiting for GTA IV for the PC. I am waiting too! :D

-Sky

Posted Image

Wow, I can't believe the news with GTA IV PC Hands-On. And the graphics of GTA IV, It's like...OMG they are awesome! Posted Image I'm not really interested in GTA III, Vice City, or San Andreas. I am just waiting for GTA IV to come out to the PC, hopefully when it comes out, I am getting GTA IV (PC) for Christmas, or my Birthday! (2nd of Feb - 2/2/1993) :angry: Although getting to the second island on GTA IV will be quite difficult but will be challenging, therefore it should be solid to complete on the PC version.

I have had a roam around on the Xbox 360 on GTA IV, and it was good. I killed a few police, smashed into a police cruiser and made it go flying off a bridge into the water. ^_^

Now I think over 1 million, maybe a billion GTA players are waiting for GTA IV for the PC. I am waiting too! :lol:

-Sky

Yeah I'm pretty excited for this myself. But, what I am more excited about is this downloadable content that is supposed to be released soon (not sure if it is already or not) that will allow for a lot more gametime. I read somwehere that it said the gametime that was going to be added to the downloadable content would be equal to that of GTA Liberty city :D

I'm also hoping that they add somewhat of a new alternative ending to the already 2 present in the game )