xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Changing Central-gaming Changing my site.

Hello Trap.

I had a big discussion with my old members from The GTA Sector.com (Don't try going on the site. It does not work) and they say they want TGTAS (The GTA Sector) back. I am thinking of renaming Central-Gaming to The GTA Sector Forums.

I don't have the Database backups, but getting all the mods back and installing then again will be a piece of cake. :lol:

Any help would be appreciated.

-Sky-

don't do that. central gaming is a much better name than the gta sector forums. with central gaming you can focus the forums on gta if you want but what if you get sick of it. with central gaming at least you have the flexibility to talk about any other games. and centralgaming.net is a good domain name; keep it, trust me. ps: oh and good choice of forum maker. IPBoard is good as you can see from Xisto which uses IPboard. just curious ipboard is great maybe even the best forum maker but why did you choose it? simple machines forum and phpbb are free? i've never hosted a forum so i don't know what the different companies are like but i'm just curious.

Edited by joeblogg (see edit history)