xisto Community
Zubair1

Ipb Experts

My brother knows a lot about that...I wish I were him. :-/But he's taking online classes for that kind of stuff.Have you searched Google yet? I'm sure you can find some free/cheap classes for learning it.- Fu.

Wassie.....well i am having problems with the forum......when i click post to read it they show me blank pages insteadmy members are also complaing about the same problem,also when people are trying to registar at the forums,the code images aren;t loadingbut you are saying that there is no problem,try posting a message there,you will see a blank page after you submit the postand maybe you are going into forums and then checking postits working then, i know,,,,,but if you directly check the postfrom the main ipb page, you will see the blank pages,

do you know for sure that you installed the forum correctly?with all the chmod and everything on there?did you maybe wrong install a mod on you forum?did you change anything at all at your forums? :Pyou know for sure you uploaded all files that are nessesary?

yes, i know i have installed them correctlyi haven't installed any mods yet,the only thing i did was change my forums urlfrom the config_global.phpthats it,Well thank you very much for your support,i made my decesion and i am going to use phpbb2 for now.....i am gonna get vbulletin soon, i think Vbulletin is the best boardGreat features and easy to maintain....i know phpbb2 sucks but still its easy to manage :Pand once again thank you very very much for the support,specially wassie :Pi dont know how you manage such a board , but gotta give youa thumbs up!thank youbye