xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jillcatrina

Weight Loss

Never heard of that one before, if your asking us to reply about this technique well no never ever come across it before. Well I've heard of a few with warm water and heating your body up in a suit which help you lose weight but not with warm water and honey. Sorry.But be sure next time that when you post be more descriptive we don't really like one liners around here.

honey with warm water is for ppl that have cold or head ech

Exactly what I was thinking tbh.

Never heard of it as a weight loss remedy but as a cold remedy yer I think I have used it before. Exercise and a good diet are always good for a stable weight loss but never, ever, never stop eating. It will only make it worse.

If you drink honey with warm water it will reduce your weight? Never heard that one before. I would think it would make you gain weight more than lose it because honey is nothing but sugar. I heard drinking cold water to lose weight but I don't think it works at all. Do you have any links to a website that talks about this subject?