xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Republicans Or Democrats

would you vote for the republicans or democrats  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This country is supposed to be free. The more our government attempts to take that away the more the country moves away from what it's founders wanted it to be.

In my humble opinion, lack of government is not freedom - it is anarchy. A government of elected officials, chosen from the population of the country, entering their offices at the behest of the people instead of through force of arms is the essence of our country, and that is what sets it apart from countries where true dictators, violence and fear determine the government. Sitting back, folding your arms, and scowling at everybody else who's voting is not going to engender change. If you want change, go out and make change. I wanted change, I voted, and I feel better about my country for it.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I'm glad you're able to voice it without a government operative shoving a black bag over your head.

Pippin95,If the baby dies long before, it's called a miscarriage, and the baby would have no chance of living.As for the election results, I'm not very glad that Obama won, but I wish him luck, because for the next four years, all of us as Americans have to live under his policys. I oppose many things that he supports, but for the next 4 years I'm going to have to live with it.