xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Antivirus most efficient antivirus software ?

The best anti-virus software I have seen online so far would have to be Avast! Anti-Virus. It is an awesome anti-virus program that give free virus database updates. It usually updates itself whenever a new file becomes available, it also has a process watch and, optionally, you are able to set it up so that it watches incoming files from the net. If you somehow get a virus on your computer, Avast anti-virus will inform you by popping up and actually saying "Warning, you have a virus on your computer." Just search for Avast! on google or any other search engine you like! It's a fairly well-listed site, so you should be able to find it with no problems. Later, J. (TS)

someone told me that there is a anti virus ware that is called STOP!I have never found it nor even found it online. Anyone heard of it?

I have beeen through alot of antivirus software throughout my days.. but I really have to say norton is a useless antivirus.. the best antivirus that I have used so far that doesnt eat up ram or is falt out useles... is Nod32.

So what anti-virus software is free? What's the best free one? I had McAffee, but it was a trial, and has expired. :( I can't afford any expensive programs, so that's why I'm asking about free ones. Know any?