xisto Community
jlhill22

Yes You Can Make Money Online

If you are reading this, you were probably like me and have been looking for a way to make money easily online. I have been looking for years and have only found scams and programs that only lead to crushed hope. But I finally found something that is FOR REAL!!!! Not only is it for real but it is 100% FREE. I finally found something that works for me and I just wanted to share it with everyone else who has been looking fruitlessly for a way to make money online. Just check out this web site, http://www.homepayday.ws/ and watch the video. You'll see what i mean.

If you are reading this, you were probably like me and have been looking for a way to make money easily online. I have been looking for years and have only found scams and programs that only lead to crushed hope. But I finally found something that is FOR REAL!!!! Not only is it for real but it is 100% FREE. I finally found something that works for me and I just wanted to share it with everyone else who has been looking fruitlessly for a way to make money online. Just check out this web site, http://www.homepayday.ws/ and watch the video. You'll see what i mean.

Hello,

Hmm, sounds like a scam to me, but ill give it a watch and see if could work.

The video is a little bit long and the guy talking have a funny way of talking!

Tim :lol:

Edit: I had a small glance at it for about an hour (Cuz the videos are really long)
So my conclusion: Waste of time and money! It says it is all for free, but actually, you got to pay money. Probably some sort of scam.
Amount of money you have to pay: $67 up to $2 497... LOL =D

Also, the link he gave us is eventually a referral link!

Note: You make money from your referral's money.

So yeah. This is spam ^_^
Edited by ihost (see edit history)

Making online money is fun , but please be careful. Many pranks are there in todays online scenario.Make sure that you dont give your credict card information to all the online agents who claim that you can earn through then , they may misuse your credict card information,especially do not trust those sites which asks you to make a credict card payment through adult websites.

Hey, guys...This is pure logic that there is no selling and consequently no income without advertising and making products and/or services well known so companies whether they are huge corporations or small firms, manufacturers or just resellers try to get you as their customer fighting and competing with each other spending thousands of dollars in getting their potential buyers come to their store, office or website and hopefully become their customers.The question is: "how can you make money online with this information?" And the answer is pretty simple.Advertising agencies make money advertising products and/or services of different companies that pay them for marketing them on or offline, here we're talking about how to make money online, so there are online advertising agencies that will pay you when you try products and/or services of companies that are being advertised by online agencies, get it? Those trials are usually free or cost little amounts of money that you pay for shipping and handling and when you sign up you pay that little amount but in return you get by 5-6 times more of the actual cost of the trial. And if you team up with someone else on that you will double and triple your earnings.There's a wide range of products and/or services to choose from and those are not just some quickly invented things to make as much money online as possible and close down. Those are result proven products and/or services tried by thousands of people and intended to meet the needs of hundreds of people trying them every single day. Well, I can't say that all of them are perfect - it would be the same if I said that all people are perfect.This method of how to make money online is quite simple, anyone can use it and start earning right away! But you need to know a couple more things before you start like a list of legitimate companies that do this marketing - advertising, people that you can team up with, IRS and taxes and a few things with regard to the use of your computer.Your training guide is always free at http://www.marketingcure.com/