xisto Community
mrdee

Weight Problem Advice urgently needed

I have heard of foods that burn more calories to digest than they actualy have, hence negative calories... and as for exercise if you do karate already find a pool and work on your forms under water, not as hard on your body, yet very effective

Water have mass that allow us humans to use more muscle to work through and that is why swimming is the best form of sports for body building. Still for a more convenient workout, push up, chin up, sit up, dumb bell exercise does the same job as well. I cant talk further about weight loss as i am underweight and trying to gain more weight :)

Thank you all for all the good advice I have received so far.Here is a little update too:at the gym, one of the staff members challenged me that I had to be able to run (on the treadmill) 1 mile in under 7 minutes in 2 months time (February 2nd to be exact).Now, i have started training like mad, at the moment with interval training, ie. start with 2 minutes walking at 4.0 mph, 3 minutes running at 5 mph, another 2 walking, etc. until I reach the one mile.At the moment I have achieved 13.12 minutes doing interval (I cannot run continuously yet).first of all, if anyone has any training tips, they will be more than welcome.What i do at the moment is tarin every day, and bit by bit i increase the speed, and I shall also be increasing the running time while decreasing the walking time.Is that the right way to go about it?To be quite honest, yesterday, i thought I was going to drop, which brings me into the next question:the training must also be an excellent fat burner, as I had a heart rate of 150 at times. Is that correct, or shouldn't I be doing that?So, please, if anyone can offer further assistance, it will be more than welcome.I forgot to tell you what the bet is about: if I win, the gym assistant is going to give me 3 Personal trainer sessions free. However, if I lose, I will have to row 10,000 meters.Oh dear, oh dear.So, any advice, let me have it please.Thanks.