xisto Community
ZPGames

Alpha Server Fantastico Updates

Hi,I was just curious if Fantastico on the Alpha server is still being updated with the new software because lately I've been manually going to the actual software sites and in some cases they are very far ahead of Fantastico on updates, I checked on the Netenberg site and it has the latest versions so I'm just wondering. If needs be I can pull the data out of databases and install it manually but I'd just thought I'd check first.Thanks

Ok, I guess it's not then. I'll pull my data and update my software manually.P.S. guys, I've been using Xisto - Domains for quite awhile now and have bought a large number of domains and I don't know if you just updated it or something, but it is super difficult to use now. It won't even let me purchase using PayPal which is weird. I may have to start buying my domains somewhere else (forbid that) because I really can't use this new system.

try the new Billing Centre for purchasing Domains.there is a drop-down at the top that displays Linux Web Hosting by default, but Domains is also in there.and you are best to do a Manual download/upload of the software to ensure you have all the current (secure) versions.use fantastico to install the package so all the paths are good, then upgrading to the new version works well.