xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AshTheGamer

I Learnt How To Do....

most likely there is a world record for doing it with your eyes closed and doing it with your feet on a mobile phone the size of a penny.

I learned how to do it too :D Thought it was really hard as well, turns out to be easy. You just have to start finding a spot that can only have one number and there isn't any possibility of another number being in that spot. And from there on you just keep going. Or atleast.. I do :P

I can play it and complete most puzzles in a few hours (I know I am slow). I rarely do them except for in school because they aren't worth my time. I think there are tricks in solving them but I never took the time to learn them.

Hey their,
I learnt how to do Skudou today,

I thought it was like a really hard maths game where you have to times and load of numbers to fill in the squares.

As I have now learnt it Its soooooooooooooooooo easy!

- Ash :P

oh man. I know when I first learned how to play sudoku. It was frustrating at first but then, eh. But I also wanna say that there are different levels of difficulty in that. The Hardest one is really tough to play. But I have done passed it so far. My cousin is really good at it. Or should I say a GOD at it? Yeah well, have a nice time playing sudoku!