xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Duke Nukem Forever?

Hey, I don't know if you guys remember the Duke Nukem 3d craze but I was very much a part of it at the time and I remember seeing duke nukem forever originally advertised for release in 1998 and even saw a video clip preview for it. It had an awesome sound track and everything and it kept on being delayed, eventually it was meant to come out last year. It seemed so official that it could even be pre ordered off some websites. Does anyone have any info as I would love to kill a mate and then shout "Hail to the king baby" a few more times.

I belive this game has turned into vaporware. It was previewed years ago and looked like a brilliant game for both Duke fans and FPS fans but after that one preview (I don't know if I'm thinking of tha same video as you) it seemed to dissappear. Then a few years later I remember seeing a small thing about it getting released 'soon' only for it to disappear out of existence again. It's been 8 years since that I saw that video clip and there has been hardly anything about the game. bar the odd few 'it'll be out soon' or 'just a little longer' comments. I don't think it will ever get released. Or if it does it will be another Daikatana - poorly put togehter, looking shoddy and playing equally as bad.