xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HappyHippie

Heros 2nd Season not as good as the 1st one.

Is anyone else that watches Heros bummed at how they changed it so much when they brought it back? I loved this show during season one. I never missed a week. The story was great I liked the characters, I was very bummed when I thought they were not gonna bring it back. ( It took them forever to have a season 2) But now that it is back on I am very disapointed in it. Although I am still watching it hoping it will get better so far it hasnt. The story seems somewhat different it has just taken a turn for the weird. The characters are not like they were in season one If your not a fan its hard to explain what I mean, But those who have watched it from the begining should know what I mean, Or what I am trying to say. It just doesnt make much sense to me anymore. Has anyone else been disapointed in this seasons shows? If it doesnt start getting better I will quit watching it and find something else to fill an hour of my Monday nights.

I have been watching Heros since the very first show and I know what you mean. The first two seasons (they are one the third by the way) were very good and they kept me watching week after week. Then thats when writers at nbc or what network Heros is one went on strike and thats why it took them so long to start the third season. You would think after having such a long break they would come back better than ever but I agree with you this season is missing something that the first two seasons had but I'm not sure what it is. This season everyone is switching sides and it is a lot to handle for people that have watched it since the begining. I'm going to continue to watch this season and the begining on the next season to see if they turn it around if not I'll probably stop watching it.If you are going to watch something else on Monday may I suggest Chuck. It's on right before heros and I think it's really funny. The Big Bang Theory is also on Monday nights I think and that show is funny in moderation (you can only take so many geek jokes before it gets old lol).

Has anyone else been disapointed in this seasons shows?

Im a huge Heroes Fan, I absolutley love the show, and I can proudly say Im not dissapointed at the show. At all. Changes is inevitable. The show and the characters are going to change, and grown as they use there powers- but I dont think its making them worse. Try not to think of it as changing and losing the 'Wowism' the first series had think of it more as the show developing.

I have noticed the change, ltheres somthing different about the atmosphere in Heroes, but Im more or less excited about where its going to end up. If they kept this series the same as the last people would get bored and the show would go round in circles. It needs to change to go somewhere.

If it doesnt start getting better I will quit watching it and find something else to fill an hour of my Monday nights.

Don't you dare quit qatching Heroes! Sylar will be after you! :)

Don't you dare quit qatching Heroes! Sylar will be after you! :)

And the worst change of all is that Sylar is a good guy now. How can he be the number one bad guy in the first two seasons and in the third be a good guy? Theres just too many changes and where is Molly she hasn't been mentioned at all this season after have a decent roll the last season.

And the worst change of all is that Sylar is a good guy now. How can he be the number one bad guy in the first two seasons and in the third be a good guy? Theres just too many changes and where is Molly she hasn't been mentioned at all this season after have a decent roll the last season.

I agree it is hard getting used Sylar being a good guy now, Its just weird. And OMG I so knew that it was the third season. I was just so tired last night when I was here posting. And that does make sense I forget about the strike I guess that would also explain why it took so long for season 3 to come out. But then again I would think that it gave them more time to think up something better then what they have. Anyway im done complaining and I doubt I will ever quit watching the show.

I agree it is hard getting used Sylar being a good guy now, Its just weird. And OMG I so knew that it was the third season. I was just so tired last night when I was here posting. And that does make sense I forget about the strike I guess that would also explain why it took so long for season 3 to come out. But then again I would think that it gave them more time to think up something better then what they have. Anyway im done complaining and I doubt I will ever quit watching the show.

I probably won't stop watching eirther because it still is a good show its just it use to be better. It is really weird when ever Sylar acts good and you always wonder when is he going to snap and go back to his old ways, that is if he goes back to his old way because in that one show when Peter went to the future for some reason and went to Sylar house and Sylar was all happy and nice it was really strange it you ask me but shows that Sylar eventually learns to control his hunger/power.