xisto Community
kadi07

Can I Advertise The Products Shown On Tv? can i find any possibility to do that?

hi evryone, i am a new internet marketer, i have made some articles on squidoo, as i have created my first website, i didnt make any sale yet but i feel so good and so glad as i am learnig more and more.I want to ask you wether i can advertise some products shown on TV , the problem that, when i made some reserch on clickbank and Markethelth i couldnt find any of those products i have seen on TV, i will be so thankful if you can tell me about any other network program or affiliat program where i can find those products to create my link and starting advertise them.

I want to ask you wether i can advertise some products shown on TV , the problem that, when i made some reserch on clickbank and Markethelth i couldnt find any of those products i have seen on TV, i will be so thankful if you can tell me about any other network program or affiliat program where i can find those products to create my link and starting advertise them.

Hey, I'm not an expert but I think clickbank & C. are not the only way to advertise online, although they are probably the easiest. I would think that you could advertise any product as long as you do not infringe any regulation, certainly you might want to contact the creator of the product to find out if they are interested in giving you money for your adverts...