xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Terminated My Hosting Account But Still In The Hosted Group

So not that it really matters much but I thought I'd point this out to avoid possible confusing in the near future. I terminated my Xisto hosting account so I can prepare for the transition from credits to myCents, but for some reason I'm still in the hosted group... Now I don't mind being in the hosted group at all, it's just when the credit system is finally ready to be sent off to the gallows and whoever will be in charge of terminating all the accounts might be a bit confused when they come across me, a hosted member without a website.Also when we totally switch over to the myCent system will there still be the HOSTED group?

Ah, good question. OpaQue was going to address this very soon. So it's up to him. But for now, the plan is no.Whether you're hosting or not, the new Credit System V3 will be tied with Xisto - Web Hosting billing system. Therefore, this forum and hosting members are no longer connected. The only thing that still connects the two is the myCENT amounts.This allows us to explore multiple GROUPS now.