xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sarah Palin Money Scandel

Well it would seem that Sarah Palin is not the dummy we all thought she was, this week an interesting one article came out about her love for money. The first one mention the fact that not only was spending money for her family to come along on her trips but she was making the Alaskan government pay her back and we are not taking about couple hundred dollars we are talking thousands of dollars she made the government pay back to her. Now I can understand if it was you and few aides coming along but most of these trips she took had her kids with here when they didn't need to be and here is another kicker, before she filed her tax information to campaign commitee or whoever it was, she switch the information to say something like official state business.

Of course, if you read into that article more it is obvious that most of those trips were not state business, especially the expensive weekend in a hotel room in New York and really how is it official state business to lug your children friends around too? So the stories that are coming out how Palin is screwing McCain over is obvious working because he is losing pretty badly and I know McCain is regretting every moment of making her his Vice President nominee.

Source

maybe sarah palin is exposing her kids to "state affairs", whatever that may be. :) junket here, junket there, junket everywhere! it's really nice to be a government official and be able to pilfer into the national coffers without batting an eyelash as if it is nothing criminal... NOT! how a role model she turns out to be... of course we'll be reading all kinds of "excuses" shrouded in "official legalese" ("First Family Photos" as a "state business"? :P)... and maybe she'll get off the hook. but i hope not, come election day. ;) as for mccain, it wouldn't be farfetched that he has been hoodwinked by the credentials of the miss alaskan governor. he comes across me as the gullible type, with apologies to his supporters. :P