xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FreedomOverdose

Points Issue

points get harder and harder to be gained.... I remember when I first registered, it was extremely easy to make 10 points. Now, especially when I reached 60 points, it took miles and miles of posts to make a single point... any explanation?

I think I remember someone mentioning that the Credits System gives more point to new members, in order for them to quickly accumulate the necessary amount of credits, but don't take my word for it.

It gets slower with every credit so that people don't do one day of mass posting and then leave for a year. So even if you have been a member for years, if you get down to 0 credits it only takes 1-2 posts to get back up to 4 again.

With version 2/hosting credits it was set up so that after you hit a certain amount of posts your character to hosting credit ratio would go down and so your still fortune enough to make a few credits off your posts since oyu have such a low post count. However, if you look at the list of top 20 posters and the mods and admin that character to hosting ratio credit is even lower. Now as for v3 of the credit system I do not know if that carried over or not and I can say this that trying to find that character to mycent ratio is a lot harder to figure out, I tried a few times with some of posts, but when mycents was updated I never bother checking about that. So just like I did with mycents just ignore the hosting credit system because that is pretty much obsolete now for those who have transferred to the new system.If your a numbers person I average about $1-$2 a day on the new system and that is good because it takes a lot of posting on my part. Since my post vary from short to long and so if I knock out about 10-20 posts a dady I be in my average of that $1-$2.

The way the credit system was designed to consider how many posts you have. As you post more the more you are required to write in order to earn credits like the way you did in the beginning. But you should consider signing up with the new system to receive myCENTs instead of credits, it's more beneficial if you do.

The way the credit system was designed to consider how many posts you have. As you post more the more you are required to write in order to earn credits like the way you did in the beginning. But you should consider signing up with the new system to receive myCENTs instead of credits, it's more beneficial if you do.

Reading the other threads it's not only more beneficial, but it is required. They are going to do away with the entire v2 system once it is fully rolled out, and are wiping accounts that have not switched over.

Unsure when that all will take place though.