xisto Community
Dooga

Check Out Google!

WOW! Google just got a new feature! A suggest feature! When you search, it will automatically fill in the rest of your search inquiry just like autocomplete in URLS of browsers! Just go to: https://www.google.de/webhp?hl=en&tab=iw&complete=1&q=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qeQlVK7CIceH8QfX7IH4Bg&gws_rd=ssl=

It's really cool! Say if you wanted to search for FREE HOSTING

Just type the words FREE and there will be a lot of words to choose from (for example: Free games, Free ringtones, ) just keep on looking and you'll find FREE HOSTING! And don't worry, it's all appropriate stuff that they list...

Check it out at https://www.google.de/webhp?hl=en&tab=iw&complete=1&q=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qeQlVK7CIceH8QfX7IH4Bg&gws_rd=ssl= !

~Dooga

Yheah... it help us to find the most correct keyword in searching field... but i don't think i really need this... hehehe... you should read Google Hack... it will tell you how does google script run, how to narrow your search, how to effectively search in google using a good keyword... and many more... and also how to insert google form in ur website...Google seems to develop many unfinished yet BeTA: Google Suggest BETA, Google Mail BETA, Google Desktop BETA.... what a great google :P

They'd better be doing some pretty incredible things ... it's market cap is 50Billion, which is pretty crazy. Now, to give you a feel for where that is ... Microsoft is appx 250 billion, and General Motors is about 20 billion.I wouldn't buy a share of google. it's a good search engine, but other than that, not sure what it's good for, and it's certainly not worth more than General Motors.

They introduced that feature a few months ago! They have a good javascripting. I'm sure of that... Anyways, when I enter my name I don't see it on the list!I hope that they will include all of the most-searched and not-most-searched keywords on google (on the google list.).

This is really nice!

Out of curiosity I typed my username here at Xisto.

When I reached googlu, I was promped googlue!

That was a pleasant surprise. Thanks Dooga for letting us know about it. You always have that extraa urge that others recognize you. And when an institute of the size of Google recognizes you even before you type your full name... you know how it feels...

Googlue

Google also have beta GOOGLE GROUPS! It's wierd how they have so many betas... when are they going to come up with google briefcase, or google chat IM, or google calendar, or google free hosting (he... he... NO!) or google forums, or google money givers, google free domain redirection, google messenger, or google games, or google couples, google auctions... then everyone will use google more than YAHOO! YAY! *cough*...

Hahaha... so the world will be googlelize, and it's seems like google really serious of this googlelization..... :P... but, those google things? are u serious that google build Google Gaming, couples, auction, messenger and those other things? how can i access them? Thx...Btw, it 's funny if the world really gogglelized.... a new hero will come... googleman!!!

Well it's pretty cool, but I also think that it's much easier to type. if I type something like "free" I dont wont to browse for next word, it's much easier to type it, and a lot faster too...

Someones been flooding this with searches... And they seem to be emo teenagers. i just typed "S" and the first 4 results were "Suicide instructions" "Suicide howto" and "Suicide" :P Wow....

that is very cool. i put "google is" is to see what people think and i got quite alot of bad words. why????? google is the best. 2,000,000 results for google is stupid....... :/