xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
altarique

Livin Your Style

you shouldnt be judge by the way you live your life. its difficult to live thinking on how other people think about you! right? after all,, in the end, they won't be there... just your love ones... right? i think its better not to think about other people's opinion when you think you're right... and nothing's wrong! =)

True enough. We shouldn't worry about what others think about our lifestyles, but you know what? We do. It's the way we are. We're human.We tend to feel self-conscious about such trivial things. I'll admit that I do feel like that sometimes, but I know I shouldn't. People's opinions of how I live are just that...opinions. Let them think how they want. In the end, their opinions won't really matter that much.

We're going to worry about what others think about us anyway, it doesn't matter how many times we're told that their opinions don't count because if they have a negative opinion about us - then it's going to effect us in someway. Everyone has their own opinions and everyone has their own way of percieving others - Whether it's right or wrong it doesn't really matter, it's just how it is. You can argue all you like about how people shouldn't judge others without really knowing them first, but the truth is most people already know it's wrong. It's not like it's going to change anything. Whether we want to admit it or not, we all do it in one way or another whether we speak it outloud or think it in our minds. It's natural because we're human aren't we?

I have spent most of my life worrying about what other people think about how i act, how i look, what i do and stuff liek that but all it has brought me is more pain worry and stress. I used to try to live up to what other people said i should be like and missed learning who I really am as a person. So finally i said forget what others say and just be myself. If someone dosent like it they dont have to talk or associate with me. In Doing this i have made more true friends than i have ever had and people respect me for being real. I have always hated fake people but all the while i was lying to myself and i was being just as or maybe more fake than everyone else. SO now i am starting my life over again with a clean slate and life WILL be greater because of it

I know that we do worry about the negativity of other people's opinions. It's usually very hard to not think about what they think of us. But, maybe we should just try blocking them out. Who cares what they think? What they think shouldn't really change us or change how we live our lives. We, as humans, have to learn how to let negative things roll off our backs. Easier said than done, yes, but possible nonetheless. When I was younger, I may have been the biggest culprit in worrying about what everyone else thinks of me. I was the more reserved type back then, and I thought alot, so you tend to think about things - good and bad. Thank goodness I'm not totally like that anymore. I try to let things roll off my back, as hard as it may be sometimes.