xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deejames

Deejames Application just take a sneak on my designs...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am a more on advertising and digital image enhancing. A freelance wedding layout artist by profession. I am not anymore hosted here in Xisto but still im here to expand my capabilities and share ideas. I was here in Xisto since I was 18 and now Im 24.. This is where I started. If you try to look at my older posts you can see there who I am at those times and who I am now. I currently blogging about my career and personal experiences as well and this "Xisto.com" has a big a part of it!. If I could still remember Mr. Prodigy is my few old friend here who was always there to help me.

Edited by deejames (see edit history)

I like the fact that you incorporate yourself into a lot of your work, helps to not only give it a focus but a meaning to you and someone else. If I was on the moderating team, you would be a definite in, and it seems to me vector and freestyle are a major part of your style.