xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheDisturbedOne

Something That I Think Should Be Changed

Well here is the thing if your using the transfer to add money to your account for myCent's then you might as well just buy hosting through computer hosting. Although I never said anything in house about people buying hosting credits and now myCent's but if you can afford to drop cash for something you can easily get for free you might as well pay for the hosting and now that the $25 is minimum $10 more dollars could get you one of the freedom packages for the year, can't remember which though. Don't get me wrong, I know why it was set up but if your dropping a lot of money because you can't post then your wasting money, especially if your dropping $1000. Now a interesting thing about that rvalkass made a interesting calculation and told me that if maxed out the logic plan would cost $920 a year so yeah only then would need to transfer $1000 in your account to pay that off :lol:.

Wee the thing is I don't plan on getting many donations, so I probably wouldn't get enough money to pay for the hosting, just to drop in a little whenever somebody donates. to boost my account. What I'm going to do is have members donate to a paypal account, where the money will sit until I get $25, then I will drop it into my MyCENT.