xisto Community
aswath_t

Need To Print My Webpages website pages created in HTML

I dont really write Javascript but could you do something like:print page onedocument.location = pagetwo.htmprint page twodocument.location = pagethreee.htmprint page threeand so on?

You would have to use Javascript i think, but as i said i dont know much javascript so i cant do it for you. If you know javascript than make some code that does what i described and it should work i think. Im not sure though, it was just an idea!

Why don't you make single html webpage and put the content for all five pages on that webpage? You could space them out to actually print out on five separate pieces of paper. As a user I'd rather press print on the confirmation once than have to hit the print button 5 times to print it out.

good idea.. but i can't do so.because the website is hosted and the user want the brochure means they need to take print out from the site itself. so i give one link that "print Brochure" on all the five pages and i gave the code to print current page. then any body click that link it will print only the current page. all i need to make a code to print all the five page by clicking that link in every page.. try to give me some solution.. your last idea is done.but its temp solution.. tanx for that. make some other idea to done for permanent solution.

I'm sorry but I don't see why my solution can't be a permanent solution. Why don't you make a link that runs a script in javascript to open a different page with the content of all five pages on it, prints it and closes that page.