xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Case Modding love it

kool i have wanted to mod my case for ages but my parents wont let me i keep tryin to get the to let me but they wont they say its a waste of money but i still want to do it :P it makes your case look kooler ;):D

I have kind of stoped half way through it and given up, ive tried out a few methods, and an going to start on my real case, Im thinking of having the case Lime green or orange... or pink :D

You've done a good job at your computer... but I have never read anything about how to do casemod and I won't read because it's too expensive... I'm still using a AMD Duron 750mhz... hahahaha... finally I'm going to give it an upgrade maybe to a AMD 64bits :D... It's almost certain that I'm going to have a 64bits :D

Ok, I dodnt spray my case orenge, I sprayed it blue instead :P

And I got a new graphics card now, nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128Mb DDr, TV-OUT, DVI.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also am planning on putting some 120mm fans on top, make it a nice feature... :P

dude that is pretty good, im a continues case modder ive got 3 on th go now, lol, ive got one idea for you though, stealth your drives then its will look awsome, and its will be wicked, i will post some pics of my current case mods when i have time because they rock, any ways good job and cant wait to see more of you work!