xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
myocean

Accupunture And Back Pain

i suffered a car accident months back, and now after the surgery, though i have recover from it, but i always feel burning session when i woke up everydayi have tried phyiscal thereapy for months, now i m going to try accupunture, any of u have tried this, is it safemy friends and doctors told me is a placebo effect, not actual medical proof could be stem from accupunture, and it is just temporary reliefsould i spend the money on these?please let me know your input...

It is quite safe and has been practiced for hundreds, if not thousands of years.Also, it is not just a placebo effect. I have used it myself, but the real difference was when my dad used it. He has really bad back problems, and going to an acupuncture session removed the pain for a few days. I don't know if it was by numbing the nerve or stimulating other muscle groups, but it definitely worked.See if your health insurance company will cover them. Also, find a clinic that will give you a free session so you can see if it will make a difference before committing for the long term.Regards,z.