xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
myocean

L-carnitine Effectiveness

i am using carnitine for quite sometime and i am not sure whether it has side effect on my healththe reasons i am taking it with vitamin c and proxeed is hope to increase my sperm motility, as you can see from netIn the course of human aging, carnitine concentration in cells diminishes affecting fatty acid metabolism in various tissues. Particularly adversely affected are bones which require continuous reconstructive and metabolic functions of osteoblasts for maintenance of bone masswhich means does it affect bone mass lost if i taking it for more than 1000 mg a days, my doctor is not able to comment on this as he said it depends from individuals to individulsany inputs are appreciated

I'm not too sure of L-Carnitine, aside from what I hear in the media about its fat-burning properties. Over here, we have multivitamins and fruit drinks with "fat-burning" L-carnitine.A quick Wikipedia search, though, revealed to me that, aside from being the highly commercialized fat-buster, it does help maintaining bone mass, has antioxidant properties and improved glucose disposal for diabetic people. Its most common sources are red meat and dairy products (Whoopeee!)I'm not sure about improving sperm "mobility", whatever that means, though.Your doctor is right, results may vary with each individual. If you're looking to improve bone mass, sole dependence on L-carnitine won't produce the same results as calcium supplements. You might want to consult a professional to evaluate what you really need :)

I'm not too sure of L-Carnitine, aside from what I hear in the media about its fat-burning properties. Over here, we have multivitamins and fruit drinks with "fat-burning" L-carnitine.
A quick Wikipedia search, though, revealed to me that, aside from being the highly commercialized fat-buster, it does help maintaining bone mass, has antioxidant properties and improved glucose disposal for diabetic people. Its most common sources are red meat and dairy products (Whoopeee!)

I'm not sure about improving sperm "mobility", whatever that means, though.

Your doctor is right, results may vary with each individual. If you're looking to improve bone mass, sole dependence on L-carnitine won't produce the same results as calcium supplements. You might want to consult a professional to evaluate what you really need :)

welll according to internet google search, L-carnitine claims to improve "healthiness" of sperms. means it will swim faster like a olympic champion i guess?

thanks for the advice

hmm...I would actually look at the type of clothing you wear before trying other things. If you are trying to improve your sperm healthiness I would guess its problems with infertility, in that case wear looser pants and try not to keep your phone in your front pants pocket but rather find some other place for it. none of the studies has come up with conclusive data on whether or not the cell causes decreased fertility but it is looking like it increases chances of cancer. it only takes one sperm making it to the egg to produce the desired results but the problem is the uterine lining is etremely acidic so that is why the typical ejaculation produces 20 million sperm on average...if you produce less than 100,000 this is considered infertile. It is interesting because there are indications that the y chromosome is becoming smaller and smaller, and this may result in more infertile males, some theories suggest that the y chromosome may cease to exists in the next couple of decades.