xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evolix

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Rockstars latest GTA game; Chinatown Wars

Posted Image

Information: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Gameplay

Chinatown Wars is structured differently than previous games in the series. Instead of having a behind-the-player camera or top-down camera, Chinatown Wars uses an isometric camera angle. Chinatown Wars also uses cel-shaded polygons with black borders, unlike its counterparts. The title takes place in the Grand Theft Auto IV rendition of Liberty City with different routes. Huang Lee will be able to recruit gangmembers from the streets and hire them in his own gang. The game will also feature a Tattoo mode. Unlike Grand Theft Auto IV, you have to disable as many cop cars as you can to get the cops off you instead of just escaping a zone. The user interface is also said to be designed like a user interface of a PDA.

GTA Chinatown Wars will be out for Nintendo DS... only.

Edited by Evolix (see edit history)

Interesting review.A Grand Theft Auto for the... Nintendo DS... Riiiiight. Sounds intriguing. I don't know the story behind GTA4 so yeah. The only GTA I've played seriously is probably San Andreas (which took hellishly long to complete, getting all the horseshoes and that). I'm curious as to how they changed the controls to suit the Nintendo DS, and the new changes they've made (you said police WANTED! is removed by destroying their vehicles) and how it'll play out. Too bad I don't have a DS though, otherwise I would most likely try it out.

There are some videos/images of the gameplay footage available somewhere, I can't remember where though. And it does sound interesting, because its the first GTA game to be out for Nintendo DS.

Pretty interesting, but rockstargames should make much more Grand Thief Auto games for the computer rather than consoles. It is much more playable on computers, since you can click and control pretty precisely with a keyboard.I really loved GTA: Vice city, but they haven't even put GTA: San Andreas on computer yet, why that? It would sell much more better than on any other consoles. They are probably afraid of peoples starting download them on computer and not buying them on consoles... but it is still possible to hack it for console, so I've got no clue, but they really should start making GTA games for computer much often. Those are the best :lol:Tim.

...but they haven't even put GTA: San Andreas on computer yet, why that?

You're very late. GTA San Andreas was out on computer a long time ago, and it's cheap too. It's around Ł9.99 or Ł10.99. You can get it via eBay or in-stores. But the PC version requires 3GB of available space, and atleast 1GB of RAM to play... but that's worth it. And if you havn't already known, you can add modifications to the PC version aswell, like these:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Edited by Evolix (see edit history)

A GTA for ds! I'm excited! I'm not sure how the whole concept will work for DS but it will be interesting to see. Looking forward to it!

where did the idea for the original grand theft auto game come from?Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

I have played grand theft auto san andreas for playstation however I haven't really gotten to get into it as much as I would have liked to.  this is because I have always been a big fan of nintendo.  so I followed all of those super heros like mario and link. but  when they began coming out with rock band for playstation and guitar hero I really began to get interested in getting a playstation although I still to this day have not gotten one.  anyway so then they came out with play station portable, gameboy advance and then finally the nintendo ds and dsi and with these game systems came the grand theft auto china wars.  I am phsyched to see how it plays and will get back to you with a review.  

-reply by bonnie teresa fitzgerald

Grand Theft AutoGrand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Grand Theft Auto is a traditional single player experience, but theCreators of Chinatown Wars has nevertheless incorporated several gameModes that will allow four players to compete provided they have aCartridge each. Course, ?Gang Bang? survivor SC, defending the base,Racing booty tournament ? There?s something for every taste, often raceTo frag, conquest or area of cooperation, but with small variations, orVehicles when the cops come to mingle with all this gay brothel. TheGame is local but we can still enjoy online to exchange goods orFavorite GPS?.For more in details you may visit at:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by joeyjuviyani

ok how do you get a helicopter on GTA ChinaTown Wars?? people on other sites have talked about putting this number code in but i dont know how... but they said you can get one?? does any body know???