xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Ips Driver Error Warning messages

Hello Xisto dudes. Quite frequently I've came across a lot of IPS Driver Errors in the past 2 months. I'm just very curious and worried about the the forum. Sometimes I cannot connect because of an IPS Driver Error, or IPB Warning error messages. A few moments ago it told me that there was no shouts submitted to the shoutbox, then it said IPS Driver Error: MySQL failed to connect to server.What is going on? I didn't have chance to get the error messages precisely because my browser refreshed too quickly. :lol:If you could spare a little of your time just to quickly check the IPS Driver Error logs in FTP (Cache) folder, look at the most frequent file (at the bottom) and see what happened, that would be great.Thank you for your time.Kind regards,Sky. ^_^

OpaQue has been testing out the new Credit System V3 (as mentioned in the hosting members area) so that might be the answer.IPS driver error usually means the database is offline or is refusing the connection. Either way don't be alarmed.

Pretty much what buff said as the IPS driver issues are usually temporary but their have been the rare occasions of database being down for awhile and so just send in a support ticket or if the chat room is open let someone know to fix it.