xisto Community
clivec

New Technology New technology

Hi there to all
Im looking to start a new web site which brings new technology creators and those looking to invest in technology together.

Is there anybody out there interested in this topic?
:lol:

I dont understand what you are saying what do you mean? rewrite this with more detail i have no clue what you are talking about only tecnology.

I'm very interested in these topics!But what do you intend to do?Are you trying to make the investors meet the inventors? or just trying to report to the public news that relate them?

Hi there to all
Im looking to start a new web site which brings new technology creators and those looking to invest in technology together.

:)

Hello clivec. I think I get what you're say. You want to create a site where creators talk about there new technology and you also want to attract people who would invest in such things there as well. Is that right? How are you planing on doing that?

Hello clivec. I think I get what you're say. You want to create a site where creators talk about there new technology and you also want to attract people who would invest in such things there as well. Is that right? How are you planing on doing that?

Yeah, I think that is what he means... well I wouldn't be surprised if there were some site out there already doing that. After all it is just another "marketplace" just like selling goods, information, jobs or dozens others.

Anyway I've never heard nor thought about building something like this and I think it could be a good idea although it might have some big competitor, namely patents. If an inventor achieves a breakthrough he or she will likely file a patent application and that's the place where potential investors look if they are ready to put money in some new technology. Certainly not every invention makes its way to the patents database and a platform to allow inventors and investors to meet at a less formal level might find its niche... sure it'd have to be done in such way that no patent is breached and confidentiality of the parties is assured.

so has anything happened with this project? clivec have you put the site together? mmm maybe not an active member, anyway anyone else picked up the idea and want to share some thoughts?

Hello there,I Can kind of see what you are saying but please add more detail.But what type of technology are you talking about?

This is a grate idea but the problem is since they will be talking about their technology and inventions they will be making wont there be a problem for others to steal their idea?? i mean its a good thing but you should also think about this before you get people to help you with investing for your website. Also i am interested in this but sadly im broke and no job currently (damn the economy!!!)

This is a grate idea but the problem is since they will be talking about their technology and inventions they will be making wont there be a problem for others to steal their idea??

yeah that was my first thought as well (see my previous post where I talk about patents), then I thought that not all "inventions" or ideas are patentable because they might be refused by the patent office or the inventor might not have the money / the knowledge to file a patent application...

so a platform like this where people can share their applications would be a meeting point where people can discuss and maybe work something out together... sure there is the risk someone "steals" an idea but generally speaking I think not everyone is ready to take up someone else's idea and develop it into something successful, just like that... rather I see two or more people working together on an idea, maybe putting their pieces together and maybe come up with some better idea, something that can be turned into the next step...

besides inventors don't have to reveal all the details when they first post their idea, just outline it and see if someone looks at it... then develop it together in some sort of distributed team, sure this process will not always been just and there would inevitably be people taken advantage of, but keeping your idea in your drawer won't get you much further anyway :D

i mean its a good thing but you should also think about this before you get people to help you with investing for your website. Also i am interested in this but sadly im broke and no job currently (damn the economy!!!)

just to be clear, i am not the one who originally proposed this, that user hasn't showed up ever since... I just found the idea of some interest, which doesn't mean I am looking for someone investing money, rather some people contributing their expertise and share ideas on the topic to find out if anything can come out of it... sorry you lost your job :D anyway thinking about this idea won't cost you anything :P

Yes, I am interested in it, and I think so are lots of other people. Everybody who likes computers, and science want to check out some new discoveries, or they just want to know everything what's going on, but I think that you better find some team because you'll hardly get along with that much articles my yourself, and fitting it and all. Back to it, you can do some good money with that kind of site, but you better make it better than the ones now-or at least close to them. And you should publish something different from your competition, because of the reason there are a lot of sites about that topic and you can hardly get along with all that competition(probably), so you'll need to use what they are bad at, and improve it. That way their visitors maybe some to your site. And you better find someone advertising for you, you can promise that person somewhere about 20% from your first couple of earnings, and that you better let him go, because you will have some readers to your site, and he can left you everything you need so you can advertise by yourself. You must to keep in touch with the newest technology discoveries, and add them to your site instantly, before some of your competitors does. But you probably know all that already, and I am happy if I helped you anyhow. Good luck.

This is a grate idea but the problem is since they will be talking about their technology and inventions they will be making wont there be a problem for others to steal their idea?? i mean its a good thing but you should also think about this before you get people to help you with investing for your website. Also i am interested in this but sadly im broke and no job currently (damn the economy!!!)

Are poor you :D

What are you trying to get a job in? Mine is in IT and I get over enough money at the minute.

Hi there to all

:D

You can post some new tech concept product here, I think many guys could discuss with you here