xisto Community
pasten

Software Career Growth Meter

The truth:post-30215-1223528926_thumb.jpg

It doesn't have to be like that. Once settled in the job the developer should keep themself in shape. Begin with yoga to encourage flexibility, and then take up some sports. Live somewhere where you've got nice places to go cycling or running or kayaking, sailing, climbing. Old age can be offset through keeping physically fit, not to mention avoiding heart attacks etc. Whats the point in developing software but not developing the body. The software will come and go, the results of neglecting to develop the body last a lifetime.

Lol, I don't think I will ever become fat. I have a high-metabolism and I only weigh about 100 pounds.......I am NOT really skinny (annerecsic, or however you spell it). I am a normal, slightly skinny teenager. I hope......

I've been a team lead for a while.... but what happened to me is the other way around.... hehehe... i lost weight due to pressure.... hehehe....

That is neat..... I want to gain weight.... I am at the computer A LOT and I don't gain any weight.......