xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Diffusr

How Successful Have You Been With Clickbank?

I actually made a clickbank sale about a month ago. Great I thought. So it's actually POSSIBLE. Then I found out I have to make five sales with five different credit cards and a paypal sale before I can claim my payment...pop goes the weasel. After 60 or 90 days I don't remember which; if I haven't been able to withdraw my earnings clickbank takes a dollar a day until the account goes back down to zero.So I was wondering if anyone has had any better success with clickbank affiliate sales.

Notice from serverph:
moved to proper section. note to xpress: please USE the REPORT button next time. :lol:

Just Out of curiosity what is clickbank?I have seen clickbank links on youtube!Do you actually get paid for people viewing the link?Do you get paid to Paypal? and does the paypal have to be vertified?Please answer my questions!- Daft Punk

Just Out of curiosity what is clickbank?
I have seen clickbank links on youtube!

Do you actually get paid for people viewing the link?

Do you get paid to Paypal? and does the paypal have to be vertified?

Please answer my questions!

- Daft Punk

Clickbank is an affiliate hub. You can get affiliates to promote your product or be an affiliate through their site. You get paid a commision when you sell a product. They pay either by cheque or bank transfer but there are conditions as I mentioned above about getting paid. You can always type clickbank.com into your browsers address bar and take a look for yourself.