xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fu Still Better

How's Everyone? :)

I'm doing fine myself...just bored.But today, I'm going to go to a movie with some friends of mines, so maybe that'll lighten my day up..What's about you guys?

Oh... Today was a "Geek Day" for me :D All the day on the computer until my computer crashes because I have nothing to do today B) Oh... Playing at video games, read some articles on the web, coding... Read a book... Mhhh... Nothing to do :P

Well, let's see...I cleaned windows for three commercial businesses (I own a window cleaning business), went to various stores not finding what I wanted and not wanting to go to sleep yet (I also have a fulltime job working third shift--worked last night)...STILL haven't been to sleep yet :P . Read a few pages in a book I just bought. typing this reply to you B) ...all of this will eventually catch up to me and I probably won't wake up until 2006! :D .In dreamland,Rip Van Winkle

Damn.. byrdhouse.. you have an interesting life.. I wish I had one job.. ANYTHING.. ;_; I need money. I need money to buy myself a Bose ME 50, which costs 300 euro.. blerg.. let's see today..I listened to led zeppelin, then, spent a hour or two practicing trying to get my blues solo thing right.. it's kinda hard to get how you feel and turn it into something.. then.. I went and ate while watching some realy crappy possibly made in texas show about some girl who see's god.. o-O it wasn't that crap I guess.. better than the A-team.. o_O I mean, nothing is a surprise in the A team.. EVER.. I watch too much tv.Anyway, after that I went online and am now here.. -nods-

Right now I'd be working on the site...bu MySQL's down right now.So, I'm just listening to some Guns N Roses and eating CHEEZE-ITs. And oh, are the play off games today?I think the The Eagles and The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl...then the Steelers will win.

o well... im still the same old me... working... and in a while... ill be so buzy... and then my boss will tell me all the work i need to do... i miss my family back from where ive been. and its sad that i have to work for now and just miss them! =( anyways... i hope we'll have a nice day today... and ill keep posting!hmmm...

Today was fun! I managed to make phponline work... it is really difficult for me because I am new at php! But what's good is that I managed to get it work, and I learned a lot about php and mySQL today! Also, I learned how to use flash and php together... it is really helpful to install things, because we always learn something new! Next, I'll try to install a dynamic picture script... if anyone can help me on that I would be really apprieciated!~Dooga

today was a great day..i was sleeping till 3pm then, all of a sudden i wake up with a strange noise. at first i thought there was some bear fight in the yeard, but it was only my stomach asking for food, so i went back to sleep again.i couldnt fall asleep because i kept thinking about how cold and unsecure the girafes in the north pole live.. so i wake up and jump of the bed, first thing on my mind was "damn i gota take a piss", and thats what i did.after pissing all over the bathroom, except the place where i supose to piss, i light up the first cigar of the day, go to the kitchen to get a beer and scream.. AH CHAMPIONS BREAKFAST, A CIG AND A BEER. after coughing for 2 minutes straight(i usually dont smoke, but i had a very bad night yesterday) because of the cig, i sscream outloud GOD, DO I NEED ANOTHER CIG... (i really didnt need another cig, just wanted to clear my head about last night..)ok, so after the watching tv for half an hour, smoke 10 cigs and drinking 3 beers, im feeling very weak and need something to eat. as i run to the kitchen i remember that..there is no FOOD, no food at all. not even one tiny chocolate biscuit.. the little round ones that i like so much..not one.so my next mission was to go out and buy some food. and ill tell you.. what it seems an easy thing to do, might turn out to be one very hard thing to do.. but this wasnt the case because, whats easier then to go out and grab something to eat..right!!after eating some chinese food i come back home to and start a computer session of 3 hours. after checking my mail and reading the new features of Xisto about hosting credits, i scream out loud, GOD DAMNIT, IN THE BEGINING IT WAS SO EASY, but now...hosting credits, card credits.. a massive confusion starts in my head, and the urge to post so my account doesnt get suspended or even worse, terminated its wilder then a rabbit making sex.. and here i am. :P

Today i am doing nothing lol just staying on my computer and play REd Alert 2 which may i say is the best command and conquer ever.l Any way i would like to go see team america today but my m8s are being stupid and wont go out so im a bit depressed and pissed off.O yeah and also i gotta go to collage for 3 hours -.- and two of them hours are so boring 1 hour is study skills -.- another is spread sheet design -.- and another is visual basics :P

well i'm doing rather fine,i dont have to go to school today, and tomorrow and the day after that :Dso i'm quite happy :P

Lol, good for you, wassie. :PWell, me account got suspended. :PAnd my site's really doing well...I don't want my space taken away from me.So yea, I need to post 7 messages. But no problem, I'll get right on that.Starting....now. :P

I have been so bored. This past month and a bit I have been doing pretty much nothing, because there's like nothing to do... or actually I'm just too lazy to go out and do things. Now I'm just waiting for school to start... finally, which is this Thursday. For those who made New Year Resolutions, have you guys been able to keep to it so far? lol

Today has been rather boring. Some chick called my room phone at 7 am when it was my day to sleep in! I wasnt to excited about that. I had my general music class earlier today which was alright (all we did was watch classical music videos). I then came back to my dorm and did laundry (which badly needed done.) Now for the past few hours I have been doing research on the 'Thule Society' for a paper. In a few hours I have Cultural Anthropology then I am going to the gym. And that will be my day. Sooooooooooooo my end result of this is: Its another boring ol day at college.

Today has been a pretty good day so far! When I got up this morning I thought it might suck, but things I have been worrying about are starting to dissipate. woohoo! I was able to catch up with a friend that I've been missing sooo much but both of us are so busy with real life stuff, we just haven't had time to talk. I'd been concerned maybe we were growing apart because we don't spend much time together, but I can see now clearly that isn't that case, for which I am very relieved. The sun came out today and I actually got to see clear blue sky! It also made some of the snow melt. I'm so sick of snow. Of course now when it freezes tonight and the roads are wet, it'll freeze down and create ice making for difficult driving tomorrow. But for now, I'm glad it's melting! I think now I'm just wasting time until I can talk to my bf tonite. He went to a 3rd Day concert last night, a Christian rock band, and I can't wait to ask how that went! We didn't really get to talk today and I miss him... hope he doesn't mind I jump him today because I got so much to say! (Well you know what I mean) Okay I'll stop rambling now, I'm just excited is all :P