xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
magickosta

Ipod Touch Or Clasic ipod touch or clasic

dude the classic by far. i hate the style of the touch and the memory is way less than the classic. trust me man get the classic. i'm probably going to get an ipod nano though.

Ipod touch all the way! I love its design and the fact that you can just the touch the screen to use the commands =] Also, the best thing is that is has internet wi-fi. So at school, during class me and my friend use his ipod touch and logon to the school's intranet. We can browse through websites and stuff and we can just download stuff through their server. I know its mean but its still cool!I recommend Ipod touch all the way!

ipod touch or clasic what should i get.

I don't own either an iPod or an iPond Touch. But from what I've seen the iPod Touch is pretty impresive. iPod still has tones of groovey features, but I'd say the iPod Touch would have even better features, plus you have extra fun because its touch screen :)