xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Storm Chaser A New Season

Boy, I just had to post this, and if everyone is as happy as I am it's a great day!The Show Storm Chasers is returning to the Discovery Channel on Oct 19 at 10:00pm eastern time. As a weather buff and storm chaser "now retired" I can not wait to see what I feel is the best TV Show that the DSC has ever done.

Is this the storm chasers who have the TIV? If so, I've watched a marathon... and it was very disappointing that the camera man didn't get his money shot. For IMAX Films, was it? I don't remember.

Is this the storm chasers who have the TIV? If so, I've watched a marathon... and it was very disappointing that the camera man didn't get his money shot. For IMAX Films, was it? I don't remember.

Yes same show. This season started out a little slow. Still building the Tiv 2. It is a great show. I happen to know the some of the chasers from some of the weather sites here in the net. Well worth while watching it too. Some great shots of tornados, hail and all kinds of storms. And He did get his shot by the way. But he is it this for the money sadly, not for the data. that's the only thing I don't like of the show. I am a old school chaser. when I was doing that/ "for 11 years" I chased for the data and to help try and save a life. not for money.