xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SpiltBlood

Halo2 Game Varients

Name-Nam (a.k.a Counter_Strike)if you have anygood custom games please post them here.Weapons-Battle Rifle/MagnumWeapons on map-NoneGrenades-NoneSheilds-NoneActive Camo-NonePowerups on map-NoneVehicles-NoTeams-OptionalLives-1**Description-Nam is made to feel like all out war! kill and run redloading is esential after a kill headshots will take then down like nothing. Best played on Lockout(16players).**Name-Elite SnipersWeapons-Sniper Rife/Beam RifleWeapons on map-SnipersGrenades-NoneSheilds-NoneActive Camo-OnPowerups on map-AllVehicles-NoTeams-OptionalLives-Unlimited play till your selected kills**Description-Elite Snipers give you that rush you are waiting for someone to popout and BAM! dead but move fast and keep covered or you'll be wearing a Halo of your own. Best played on Headlong or Coagulation(4players 2 teams).**Name-Pistol PartyWeapons-Magnum/Plasma PistolWeapons on map-PistolsGrenades-NoneSheilds-NoneActive Camo-NonePowerups on map-NoneVehicles-NoTeams-OptionalLives-Unlimited play till your selected kills**Description-A all out frag fest for the small maps quick and senceless killing!. Best played on any small map(16players).**

Dawn of the DeadSet it to slayer and allow teams....also allow changing teams...ok now set the primary weapons to sword and secondary to shotgun the make the maps on the level shotguns...ok the point is one person starts off as a zombie...then the rest go to another team and they are humans....the only weapon the zombie can use is the sword and the humans can use any weapon except the sword (shotguns) or any vehicle..if u are killed by a zombie u must become a zombie....the last human alive wins....u start a new game and the winner is now the zombiethis is a very fun game variant

Meh, Dawn of the Dead (whcih i know as Zombies) is overplayed.I play predator, which is a juggernaut game i made. ill post how to make it later today, i forgot all the particulars about what to set and whatnot.another fun gametype i play is "Catch the Monkey". loads of fun.

i dont have any customizable options suggestions, but i did hear about an actual Halo 2 variation which replaces the magnum with the original pistol from Halo.  it costs something like $4000 though!

53927[/snapback]

by the way, thats funny, as the pistol is already in the game. Check out the Carbine.

EXACT same firing patern, EXACT same scope, a bit less power, but a bigger clip. It is a remake of the pistol, but noone has noticed it.

King of HellOk, i got an invite to a custom game one time, and i saw the most amazing game type i ever saw.Now dont be alarmed by the fact that it takes place at midship, because i know alot of people dont like midship. The map seems to be designed for king of the hill thoough, and it becomes AWESOME with this.This should be played with ALOT of people (preferable over 12)Number of Rounds = 1Score to Win Round = 3 MinutesRound Time Limit = noneRound Reset Map = OnResolve Ties = OffMax Active Players = 16Lives Per Round = UnlimitedRespawn Time = 3 secondsSuicide Penalty =noneShield Type = Normal ShieldsMotion Sensor = OnAvtive Camo = 0ffExtra Damage = OffDamage Resistance = OffNo TeamsAll hill options Set to OffVehical Options do not matter.Starting Weapon = RandomSecondary Weapon = RandomStarting Grenades = OnWeapons On Map = random setWeapons Respawn Time = Half TimeGrandes on Map = OnOvershields = OnActive camouflage = OnNow, people spawn around the middle circle, the ring. At random you will get a rocket or a sniper, Or anything else. If you dont ahve one, you spend ur time killing people on the sides looking ofr one.The people with the rockets are jumppin towards the middle, and shooting across. So you have a hail of rockets flying EVERYWHERE.In the midst of this, you have people jumpping for just a second of time in the center, while getting blown up.During this, you have the snipers, shooting anyone crossing hte middle right in the head.After the game, the top players had upwards of 300 kills after only about 10 to 15 minutes of play.Its INSANE!play with me, my tag is :kingofhalo(im obviously not hte king of halo, but i needed to scramble to try and get a gamer tag with halo in the name before it was taken)

Hey im new to this forum, But it seems cool. Alot of Halo People here.Well to start my gamer tag is: LeetSnipeRMy favourite custom game is : Capture The Flag.All you do is have two teams of 4 each in Relic. (Im sure you can do this in other maps but Relic is the best)Each team has to go get the other teams flag. But if your killed you must go onto Relic (The Middle Building)And stay there untiill one of your teammates either get a kill or get the flag.But in order to do this each team must meet up. One By the Crashed Ship with the WortHog and the other on the back of Relic By the Ghost.

Best variant ever is Shark Attack, I would also like to take credit for making it first :) over a year ago, never seen anyone use or mention it before I made it, but anyway heres the game set up and rules:Game Set Up: Number of Rounds = First to 3Score to Win Round = UnlimitedRound Time Limit = 3 minutesRound Reset Map = OnResolve Ties = OnMax Active Players = 16Lives Per Round = 1Respawn Time = 5 secondsSuicide Penalty = 5 secondsShield Type = Normal ShieldsMotion Sensor = OffAvtive Camo = OffExtra Damage = OffDamage Resistance = OffNo TeamsBonus Points = OffSuicide Point Loss = OnDeath Point Loss = OffONLY VIHICLE IS THE BANSHEE!Starting Weapon = NeedlerSecondary Weapon = Plasma PistolStarting Grenades = OffWeapons On Map = OffWeapons Respawn Time = Whatever, there are no weaponsGrandes on Map = OffOvershields = OffActive camouflage = OffMaps: Ascension, not really any other good ones, Containment works but can be annoying...Rules (from Ascension, easy to adapt for other levels):The point of the game is basically to be that last alive or have the most points, most likelyt the last person will be the shark. At the beginning the point is to run and try to grab the banshee first, so that you are the shark. Everyone else who doesnt get to the banshee first must be at the banshee pad (or where ever the attack zone is) by 2:30. The shark (banshee) cant attack anyone till 2:30. If someone is not on the banshee pad by 2:30 the shark may shoot them and kill them. At 2:30 or later if the shark want to fool the other players, the shark may only ram, use boost, spin, do whatever, without shooting, to kill the people on the banshee pad. At any moment someone leaves the pad the shark can still shoot them. The players basically only have the needler to help keep the shark from attack, aka damaging them too much to want to rick killing themselves. The players can also board the shark and take their place. At anytime if the banshee is destryed the game become a free for all, fight to the death. O how I hate explaining that to everyone on Xbox Live, theres always someone who has never played it.

Edited by CbK Voldsom (see edit history)

Meh, Dawn of the Dead (whcih i know as Zombies) is overplayed.
I play predator, which is a juggernaut game i made. ill post how to make it later today, i forgot all the particulars about what to set and whatnot.

another fun gametype i play is "Catch the Monkey". loads of fun.

I made a game variant also called predator. you give the predator extra speed and invisibility, and ammo, but nothing else. play with rockets and shotguns for some real intense action

ya zombies is fun as long as you have a lot of people but is played to often. i like cops and robbers if anyone has heard of it. team playstarting weapons -plama pistol -shotgunfirst to 3 rounds3 lives per roundno shields no radarbest played at lockput with at least 5 people for the most funcops=blue teamrobbers=red teamcops have to use shotguns and robbers have to use the plasma pistolwhen a cop sees a robber they tell them to freeze and the robber has the choice to go to the green room (which is located by the bottom of the teleporter)or they can try to kill the cop (plasma pistol barely does any damage so you are better of by punching them)cops cannot kill the robbers for no reason only if the robber doesnt listen to the copif all the robbers are in jail (green room) they can have a jail break where all the robbers get to come out without being killed.this is a team game that requires team skills and to work together hope you like it

My variantHalo2 Game Varients

My variant I created is called Killjoy

Primary Weapon- Energy Sword

Secondary Weapon- Sniper Rifle

Score- Unlimited

Time- Unlimited

Maps- Wherever, but I prefer Lockout

Players- (2-16) 

-reply by Zero