xisto Community
brandice

Toontown Online

My ToonToontown Online

HI! I just wanna tell you my account what is on it like (Toontasks gags and stuff so here it is/

Gags: Toonup: Pixie dust

Trap none

Lure: may be training soon

Sound: Bike Horn

Throw: Wedding Cake

Squirt: Hose

Drop:  Big Weight

Toontasks: ummm bit forgot u know...

and thats it bye

-reply by Lily On Toontown Liluc Cat (Little)

I am so addicted...!!!!!!Toontown Online

hey my name is Joanne and I'm 12 almost 13 and I absolutely LOVE ToonTown online!!  I live in the North of Ireland.  I used to wonder if it was weird that I really enjoyed playing toonton at my age but I now know that lots of people play it some 8, some 18 and some parents even play it to!!  There is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!  IT is an awesome game !  It's got the all the qualities of the games that everyone plays!!  I can see how its title, cartoony and child like atmosphere can deceive some people but it's there own loss.  I agree that not everyone will like it but I know that any virtual reality computer game lover should. There is so much depth involved in this game so much hard work and so many things to do in it.  My 8 year old friend introduced  me to it and I have been hooked ever since!  I'm not that wealthy but I think that(if you can) you should definitely become a member!  IT opens up so many possibilities, SO MUCH MORE FUN.  I love to chat to people with the keyboard.  I love the way you can customise your toon and his or hers estate and doodles.  I LOVE the ongoing challenges and tasks that you face, the atmosphere of team work, the trolley games, fishing, parties, mini golf, racing, the different themed neighborhoods and streets, all the gags and jellybeans, the rewards, all the cog stuff like the buildings and headquarters and factories and clubhouses.  You can customise your toon's life to make it so unique.I have to say it can become more than a game but a part of your life that you find so enjoyable and exciting!  It is not like most 3d computer games it is not like most games at all and the more and more you play the more you realise how unbelievably fun itis.  You have to know that it is way more fun if you are a member but I do encourage everyone to at least try it out with the free version first or the trail run! Then you can see if you want to become a member and I really think you will!

-reply by Joanne

i dont like the toontown online its boring it was more fun when you didnt have to be a member to do some of the things like go kart raceing or fishing in all the ponds.