xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Google Keyboard: Computer Keyboard For Core Google Users Share your Ideas, Opinions Suggestions for Google Keyboard

Hello,As I was coming back home from work, me and a colleague were discussing about how helpful and faster chrome is compared to firefox (Firefox still rules though :lol:) Well chrome got me thinking about what if Google launched a keyboard of its own...Now it set me thinking about what goodies I'd like in this keyboard. First of all I think it would be awesome if the keyboard could automatically synchronize with Chrome so that speed dial or something could be possible. Now my idea was that they include a speed dial so that you can assign specific letters to specific websites or commands.Also, something that might record valid keywords so that every time you logged on google would automatically find results specific to your keywords and display it according to ranking or popularity.So If Google did start plans on a keyboard, what would you like on it and why would you like it on your keyboard?

Sadly though I am not aware of to many keyboards that could be customized like that except for that $1500 LED keyboard and so you be force to memorize the pre-installed shortcut keys that the browser uses already.

i think that at very first Google should include a Google search button in the keyboard... i require it the most :lol:and then ... then all the music keys as all multimedia keyboards have... then buttons like "Check Mails" "Read News" "Orkut" etc

Ha, who cares what's going to be on the keyboard. Are you going to buy it?

.. yes!? But it's a just a keylogger! I mean sure your antivirus doesn't detect it, but that's because it's hardware, not software!

Hope they read the EULA first.

Buttons: Google, Gmail, Volume control....

My laptop keyboard has a calculator button, but I figure Google search is a calculator ;p

Can it please be a laser keyboard? :lol:

The laser keyboard is definitely the way to go. I would imagine that it should be easy to program any sort of keyboard combination with one of those babies. All in all, I appreciate some of those multimedia buttons, like volume, email checker, etc...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics-gadgets/computer-accessories/?icpg=gy_8193

Google Keyboard would be awesome, but would it sell a lot? I'm not to sure. The only reason why people buy keyboard are because of two reasons. One, their current keyboard broke or two their a gamer and want the latest gaming keyboard. Google Keyboard would be the first keyboard aimed at everyday casual PC users.Well, not the first but definitely the most controversial.

The laser keyboard is definitely the way to go. I would imagine that it should be easy to program any sort of keyboard combination with one of those babies. All in all, I appreciate some of those multimedia buttons, like volume, email checker, etc...
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics-gadgets/computer-accessories/?icpg=gy_8193

This keyboard is the future and I bloody love this idea. So original and I really hope it does well. You can now type ANYWHERE at ANYTIME in tiny spaces. In fact you can type in the air.

Back to Google Keyboard, Google if your reading this. DO IT, your the only company which would be successful doing this.