xisto Community
bittr

The System Doesn't Let Me Apply For Hosting Upgrade [resolved]

I applied in July for hosting, here.
I got it, everything was ok for the last 3 months.
Now I gathered more than 30 credits (thanks to bthaxor's giveaway partially) and I wanted to apply for Hosting Upgrade.

I went to the Requests Forums, and when I clicked on the link for the Request Form here I got this error message:

The error returned was:Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application. Please wait until that application is approved or denied before submitting another one.

Is it something I did wrong?
I hope it is so, and it's not the systems's fault.

I thank those who took their time to read my problem. Yes, I thank YOU! :lol:

Odds are it is hte system as the request form has been buggy as of late, and so what I suggest is that you take one of the recent upgrade applications in Free Web Hosting Account Upgrade fill out the information and post it in there. That should help get in your upgrade request a bit quicker.

Thanks for your suggestions, guys!

I finally went with Saint Michael's idea and requested the upgrade normally, without the form. It's here.

I consider the topic closed.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.