xisto Community
mm22

Crop Circles: Greetings From Aliens Or Human Exercises one of the most fascinating controversies out there

Crop Circles: Human or Alien Nature?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Somehow related to this subject I've heard today that they have discovered snow on Mars... Not exactly on the ground, but up 2km in the atmosphere - believe it or not it is snowing on Mars. :D Who would have guessed! If it is possible to snow on Mars I'm sure it is possible that aliens are drawing art in our crops!

Wow, it looks like they keep finding water everywhere on Mars... unless they are making it up to keep the topic hot, that's also possible :lol: after all NASA should now accelerate its preparation to a Mars manned mission if they don't want to be overtaken by China ^_^

Its FACT that most crop circles are in deed hoaxes...They can easily be hoaxed and recreated using basic tools (i.e. some stakes, a hammer, grass/wheat/etc cutting equipment, and some wire)...There is no reason for the military to have anything to do with crop circles...And there is no reason for aliens to create crop circles as well... If there was an alien race wanting to make contact, they wouldn't try and make contact through some random crop circles...

I watched a video on crop circles. It's entirely man-made. They showed the procedure for making crop circles under an hour by 2 people and some portable machinery. I can't remember the exact details of it but apparently it involves some equipment that can stretch across acres of grass to cut across wide areas of grass quickly.

Yes... I agree with bishoujo...Crop circles are man-made... There is no reason for the military or and aliens to make crop circles! I say, within a few years, someone should start up a "Crop Circle Challenge" where people make the best crop circles with only basic equipment (i.e. stakes, wire, spray paint, grass(or so) cutting tool)...But if we go on to another topic, (i.e. Burmuda Triangle, etc), the outcome would be VERY different...