xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SahirXX

Nock Nock

Hi Sahir from Pakistan, it is me Bluebear from Norway. :lol:

How are you? Doing well? Are people treating you nicely?

It would always be nice if you told us a little bit more about yourself. :D All new members should read the Xisto Read Me. Why? I trust you that it is going to help you understand the forum, and it contains a lot of answers if you are wondering about anything. It is the reason why is it named the help topic, you get help. Though if you can not find answers there, we have a lot of great members that are more than willing to help you.

The hosting here is great. The basic idea is that you post good quality post and contribute to our forum. Please keep the one-liners at a minimum and write quality posts. The number of credits you get depends on the quality, not the number. Therefore you could get more credits on 1 great post, than on 10 short and bad posts. Not that hard at all, and the posting is easy. We have a lot of forums so everyone should be able to find something they fancy. ^_^

If you have any questions at all just ask. We are not that mean, but just make sure to behave and stuff. Haha, good luck.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

good luck here on Xisto. make friends and hopefully you will like Xisto. if you need help ask the moderators who are always very helpful and make sure you don't spam as we don't really like spammers around here. remember quality of posts not quantaty!