xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
punx08

Awesome Mmorpg Game Pirate based strategy game

I just thought the by passing quest should be able to have a look at this to. :)

This game is something that every1 should try out, it's a pirate game, the only one in it's kind. You can do lots of stuff really,

try this link and find out;

http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=149039

If you need any in game help try contacting me, punx08, and I might send you cash or something else smile.gif

Quote from the homepage:

"Yarg, a pirate game. Do what ye want. Mug, steal, kill, and maim. Rule the Seas. These are all actions ye can take to become the Ruler of the Seas. Rule the seas is the best online pirate themed game where you can do just about whatever you want.

Donors within the game become "Respected Pirates" with added features.

Have fun!"

http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=149039

Yeah its ok not the best I have seen soon I will make a topic with a load of good one's :) .

Agreed. Tough I'm not really interested in web browser games, at least this kind of games. Anyway if you want to see a really nice one check this : Adventure Quest Worlds
Multyplayer flash game updated every week with events items and all kind of cool things :P!

Cheers!

Agreed. Tough I'm not really interested in web browser games, at least this kind of games. Anyway if you want to see a really nice one check this : Adventure Quest Worlds
Multyplayer flash game updated every week with events items and all kind of cool things :) !
Cheers!

Yeah the best Mmorpg game I have seen is Perfect world, Perfect world is like world of war craft kind of the same quest's and graphics but its free that's what makes it so good. With the world on the Credit Crunch Blizzard are soon going to be putting the prices up for WOW.