xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spycrapper

Uefa Champions League

Does anyone here watching the UEFA Champions League? The first matchday has been played (half though) last night..As predicted the big clubs wins over their opponents, with one very shocking news from Rome.. AS Roma, which played at their home was lost to CFR Cluj of Romania, with the score of 1-2 !!! Waw, this is very shocking and sad for Italians.. I hope they will do well in the next match day..The other half of this first matchday will be played tonight, with the highlight the returns of Juventus (my fave!).. They get back into European championship after their struggle following the Calciopoli scandal.. They will fight Zenit St Petersburg of Russia, also the UEFA Cup winner last season, and the winner of Super European Cup (after defeating Manchenter United).The other big match including Machester United vs Villareal and some others.. I'm sorry that I focused more on Juve, that obviously because I love them! So, don't miss the matches tonight!!

Hi spycrapper!

I'm watching the UEFA Champions League. I'm from Republic of Moldova, but i study in Romania. They have (Romania) good Football Clubs and they demontrated this with CFR Cluj. Romania?s Champions League first timer CFR Cluj beat Italy?s AS Roma 2-1 in Rome in the first match of the League?s Group A and i think that is the best score and play that CFR could make. AS Roma?s Christian Panucci opened score in minute 17, and CFR tied with Juan Culio?s goal in minute 27, and the same Culio led the Romanian team to victory with a second goal in minute 49.

I can't wait for CFR's next match Chelsea London on October 1.

Steaua Bucharest is also a good club team, problably the best and reach footbal club in romania, but they couldn't make face to Bayern yesterday and loose on their own stadion Steaua - Bayern 0 : 1.

The other big match including Machester United vs Villareal and some others.. I'm sorry that I focused more on Juve, that obviously because I love them! So, don't miss the matches tonight!!

I will not!! :)