xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FreedomOverdose

Stupid People Today

I'd like to add to this as I just saw something on the news last night that I think would relate to this topic I created. I do believe there are more "stupid" people in the World, but I also think it has much to do with attention. Ever since Youtube and Myspace videos have made it big it's seemed like more and more kids do ridiculous things for the attention that comes with it all.Back to what I saw on the news last night. I'm not sure where it happened but it was on a school bus and a teenage girl started a fight with the bus driver and started swinging at her and then the bus driver's daughter (also riding the bus) jumped on top of the girl and started attacking her. The first girl (who started the fight with the bus driver) claimed the bus driver hit her first, not knowing that the bus had a camera on it.The parents of the first girl tried to press charges against the bus driver because of what the daughter said, but the charges were dismissed because of the camera footage. The daughter of the bus driver was also charged and was put in anger management for a year. Now first girl has been expelled and is facing assault charges. Now the wonderful Media, being as crooked as they are, are siding with the girl and trying to get all of the charges dismissed on account that she is a minor.In my opinion that's freaking bull. These kids do the things they do because they think they can get away with it and the sad part is most of them do. They get the attention they want and they get away with the crap they do and when other kids see that they think they can do the same thing.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Debatable whether this should be in the Debate section. More like a Vent to me.But others may decide to Debate this issue. I don't. I agree 100% that there are Darwin Award Winners amongst us.

Before I continue and after seeing the video AHAHAHAHAHAHA pricesless :).Anyway everyone was at fault and although I could hear the first minute of what they were talking about, something about why she was on this bus and what not. To me the bus driver was just stupid she shouldn't have said anything and do her job, the girl was just talking, about what I don't know but still bus driver should have done the smart thing and let her off and that be the end of it. As for the bus driver she had no right in touching her and it was obvious she was and it was really obvious that the bus driver was pulling her hair to. Her friend should have just stayed out of it and made the situation worse and as for the daughter she made it a whole lot worse in which assault charges should have been giving to her as well.Of course what is really stupid that the Victim is the only one being charge with what happen, the bus driver got to keep her job and supposedly the daughter is or is not getting in trouble for what happen. Of course that is the great country of America does it justice system by only getting one person in trouble even though all parties involved should have receive the same punishments.