xisto Community
jlhaslip

[request] Avatar For Trap17 Users Nice one... for my avatar rotator script

As per the description above, I would like to challenge the GFX people here on the Xisto to design a nice, bright, clear, professional looking 'avatar' for me and other members to use.I plan on including it in my Rotator Script, which I think can be found in the Tutorial Section here on the Xisto. (If not, I must write that one soon). :)I'm thinking that we need to open this up as a Competition so all Members can contribute and then the Admins can start a new section in the Community > Link us (Banners) page found at the top-right of the Header on every page of the Forums.Size: 90 x 90 px max since many Forums limit to this size.Color: Blue seems about right for the Trap, but use some Imagination...Theme: XistoText: Xisto.comRender: OpenSpecial Effects: No animation, please, but nice Glassy look, or rounded corners would be good, Embossed text, maybe? Perhaps something which can be downsized into a favicon?Thanks. This will remain open until a minimum of 3 entries are made and submitted.

a Xisto avatar for you and other members to use? does that means that many members would have the exact same avatar? is that what you are asking for or are you thinking of a kind of logo for Xisto?

Might be nice to have an Avatar size graphic which would downsize into a favicon without losing too much of the design.I have an avatar rotator script which I don't use here, but on other Forums I go to. That is where I planned to use it.

Might be nice to have an Avatar size graphic which would downsize into a favicon without losing too much of the design.I have an avatar rotator script which I don't use here, but on other Forums I go to. That is where I planned to use it.

oh so your like trying to advertise Xisto on other forums in the form of an avatar. good idea. i couldn't use it though because the other forum i go to doesn't have avatars or rankings or personal statements or all of those things, which are the things that make Xisto cool.

Sounds interesting. I will see what I can come up with. Once I am finished I will post it up here.

(Is it one entry per member?)

EDIT:

Posted Image

Not the best ever, but I tried something fast. I don't really like the text, but it looks ok.

Edited by Crowe (see edit history)