xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AbdurahmanL

My Two Favorite Teams, The Lakers And Dodgers.

So, the Dodgers are on a roll now! After losing 8 games in a row and falling behind 4 and a half games behind Arizona for first place, they suddenly got hot, winning another flurry of games, and sweeping arizona! They are now 2 and a half games in front of Arizona, firmly holding first place, and If they keep playing well like theyre playing now, they are gonna get to the playoffs! Yay! I'm hoping they win the world series, but that is a veeeery small possiblity, but who knows! Thank god for thhe trade that brought Manny Ramirez to the dodgers! Without him, we would have never gotten this far this year.So, the stage is set for the Lakers to come out on top again this year in the west, and hopefully on to the NBA finals without any injuries. This time, we will be victorious and win the NBA finals, cause we have a very important addition: Andrew Bynum! With him and GASOL in the front lines, we will be unstoppable! Go Lakers! Also Kobe opted out of doing the pinky surgery, lets hope that doesnt affect his shooting. Andrew Bynum sad he's 100%! Let's bring on the regular season! We're ready to roll, with Ariza, Kobe, Fisher, Lamar, Gasol, Bynum, Sasha, Vlad Rad, and some other players, we will destroy the west! Yay!

Yes go go go Lakers, I?m excited how the lakers will play with bynum and gasol together.Uh,, my other favorite team in baseball is Yankees, although the Yankees are way behind the leaders, I will support the dodgers because of Joe Torre..and Manny he left redsox yes? go go go dodgerssss

Not a big follower of the Yankees at all to be honest. But definitely like the Lakers back in the days when I was playing basketball on a regular basis in my younger days, those days I was really into b-ball. I still like to watch basketball now and maybe have the social game or two every week, but since no longer play at a competitive level.But as for the lakers, Kobe Bryant is still one of the favourites still playing today. Past, have to say Shaquille O'neal, Abdul-Jabbar, Magic Johnson, Slater Martin upon others.