Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats a request but its done by me

Need anymore?

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit title to add Graphics Crew

I like all your pictures, sigs or signatures as you call them, the point is that you made something with quality, something that you can show off to your friends, to your Xisto comunity, to anyone, it seems, i denote proud in your work, that must feel good inside, i know the feeling, i feel that when i create something in flash, normaly when i create a flash clock or some flash animation for a company or a complicated actionscript based flash website w ith complicated scripts and stuff.I use photoshop for 2 years now, that is good, but you are still green though, you still have to use it for many more years, always and everyday, and you must do the main thing, exchan ge work and knowledge in the best websites/forums/blogs on the internet, there is no point to learn alone, actually that is pratically impossible, someone learned with someone, that is the way of the human beeing, someone always learn from someone, and you must learn everything you can, and my free advice, and my most best and free advice to you, not only for you to use the adobe photoshop program but also to use any program, is to learn always from the best persons and from the best websites/forums/blogs, always from the best.Also try to learn from some great ebooks and some great videos, i have a lot of great ebooks and videos, i am not talking about stupid ones, i am talking about ebooks and videos that you had to be rich to had them, but if you really want to learn photoshop, i guess i could lend them, i do not know, i would have the check the copyrights and check with the owners to see if i can send you a copy of the ebooks as well as of the videos, so just send me a private message to tell meif you want it or not.