xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
godfather89

Hello People! supsup

Hi guys,Well I am godfather and I came here from free web hosting. However, once I looked around I find this forum pretty impressive, and I might stick around even when I don't need that hosting anymore. So more about me, I am 19, In college doing my bachelors in business. I know a bit of php/htlml/java but I have not managed to become one of those crazy programmers who do drugs and code all day :) Anyways I hope that the hosting I was provided remains stable and that I find some damn good coders here to help me take the final step and become a master coder(minus the drugs :))-godfather

Hey! I'm new here as well. Here's to us new members! *clicks a glass cup*You seem to be doing better then I am. I'm 19, but just a full time worker. :\ lol

Hello godfather89, and welcome to Xisto.com! :) I assure you, that you'll like Xisto as It has a gift of a FREE .com,.net,.org domain for 250 hosting credits! :) Please make yourself at home and hope you get settled in with us, and the Trap services. :D

Also, please remember to review the Xisto Readme, and the Forum Rules where ever they are. :(

-Sky

Hi there godfather89, welcome to Xisto. Wow, I had no idea that programmers had evolved to drugs these days. I always thought that coders were renown for drinking cola and eating pizza! :) It shows that I am a little out of touch with the programming fraternity these days.

However, once I looked around I find this forum pretty impressive, and I might stick around even when I don't need that hosting anymore.

I came here as a gamer, looking for a host for my gaming clan. I'm still working on setting up the website, but there's no pressure on me to complete it as I haven't set up the clan itself yet either, this is all something new that I'm starting. Unfortunately for me, that means that I have the opportunity to stagnate a little. Some people will say that the problem with Xisto is that you have to remember to come back and post here on the forums every now and then, otherwise your hosted site might get deleted. For me, the problem is remembering that I have a hosted site to set up! I get myself into these forums and I forget what I came here for! :)

If you enjoy posting on the forums, as it seems from your comment above that you do, then I am sure that you will do well here.

Hi godfather,First of all congrats for getting hosted. As you are hosted member then it is understood you have read the rules and will abide by them. Always try to avoid one-liners as they are treated as spam, express yourself fully.You will found many programmers and web designers here. Just post your query in relevant section and you will see the magic (quick solution to your problems). When you complete your site do share it with us.Happy Trapping!!

Welcome to Xisto godfather89. :) Great to meet you.

Please remember to read the Xisto ReadMe. You do not have to - but it would be a good idea and I believe that it is going to help you here if you stick around. It is not that complicated. Normal rules, on a normal forum with some slightly "not-so-normal" people. :) We have some great members here so if you are wondering about anything at all; ask. A thread, member, PM or Shoutbox... (++) It is your choice.

Sorry for the late reply. I notice that you already have a good amount of posts so I suppose you like it here. :D

From Bluebear.