xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deretto

Hey There Everyone just found this

There's so many forums here! I just found this now, lol. Anywho, my name is Deretto. I came here for free webhosting like I'm sure everyone else did. This system is interesting, but it seems trustworthy. I hope once I get things going (I put the wrong domain name -.-) things will be easier.

Hi Deretto,Welcome to Xisto. So you are here for free hosting, but not everyone present here are for free hosting, some just enjoy to participate in the forum. You might have searched many sites for free hosting but I assure you this is the Best. It provides all the stuffs of paid hosting for free, only requirement is to posts some quality stuff in the forum. Its not that hard just read the forum rules, thats it.Ok, now about you, from where you are? and whats the depth of your knowledge in web designing. You will find many web designers and java freaks here.HAPPY TRAPPING!!

I'm from Niagara Falls, NY.As for my coding knowledge I'm in tune with HTML and CSS. Although I wish to learn a lot more such as PHP. Actually I don't know why I want to learn PHP. I just know a lot of awesome sites use it, but I'm not sure what it's used for. x3

Hi Deretto!

It is so nice to meet you. This is another one of my very late replies, but better later than never right? You have a great amount of posts here, so hopefully you are doing great. Trust me; there are a lot of weird people here... like me. :)

I really hope that you have taken a look at the Xisto ReadMe yet, if not you should. If you have any questions you can take a look there or ask one of our members. :)

Good luck with everything!