xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
T3AMTMA

Photoshop

Hey ALL!
Well I'm pretty sure that most photographers are aware of photoshop and its capabilities.
It is in FACT and amazing program, i have Photoshop cs3 Extended. With this program i have
been able to Do amazing distorting to images, as well and the easy touchup.

I made this BANNER for our old site.
Posted Image

So i was thinking we could use this forum, to post tutorials or if anyone needs help, you can ask
Thanks and Cya later..

ECHO

post-67119-1220735163_thumb.png

Edited by T3AMTMA (see edit history)

Why would i need to buy it?when i already have it?
that makes no sense.

If you have cracked PSCS3 Extended, then it won't make sense for you, since good never makes sense to those who seek to obtain pirated software. If you have paid $1000 for it, then continue using it. Otherwise use the GIMP; the GIMP is under rated; i have done much artwork in the GIMP that is comparable to Photoshop. If you made a program as powerful as Photoshop CS3 Extended and wanted to get paid for your work, you would not promote its pirated version. Why should it be different concerning others? So switch to a free, legal alternative, like the GIMP, if you have the pirated version of Photoshop, and delete Photoshop. There is no valid reason for pirating software.

Your statement doesn't even imply that you have purchased Photoshop, therefore leaving open the possibility of you obtaining the pirated version of Photoshop. Photoshop CS3 Extended being $1000 increases the likelihood of you having the pirated version.

If you use pirated copy of the software for sole purpose, the loss isnt huge. If you use it for commercial use, the loss is huge to Adobe. It is like using a paid service for free.Also this should be in the art section of the forum but not in photography despite the name the of the software PHOTOshop.p/s : its nothing to be proud of for owning a pirated copy. :)

Yeah, you should use the gimp. Even if you like PS, I like the Gimp better. I've learned it, so I know all the amazing power behind the program.Also: Pirating is bad . . . it's true. But don't beat yourself up over it. It's normal. Until the fcc comes in and pwns you.