xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OHFIENA

Suicidal

I was wondering, what is so good about suicide.

I was really stunned by my classmate a few months ago.

She tried to jump down from a 3 story building, which was my school.

It was shocking tho.

Really shocking as nobody have expected her to turn that way. :)

I was really disgusted to hear something like that.

Why bother killing yourself at school?

I find it really disturbing because if you're really under depression or what so ever,

You shouldn't be doing such stuff where people could see you doing it right?

She did slash her wrist, and show off to other people with the blood clotting.

It totally disgust me a lot.

I think it's a form of attention seeking.

Don't you think so?

:)

I think the reason some people are compelled to commit suicide especially in public places is because they want to prove a point. Something or somebody makes them sad, or mad, or depressed and they think "I'll show them, I'll show the world for making my life hard", but what they don't realize is that once they commit suicide they won't be there to see the outcome. They won't be there to see what they want to have happen: everyone grieving around their mangled body, regretting what happened. They don't realize that after they take their own life what happens after that doesn't really matter much because they are dead. Gone forever, and never to return.

When one is in a state of depression, one can't even think straight, let alone consider a lot of possible consequences, especially the aftermath his actions may have on other people. Yes, I would think it could be a form of attention seeking. Maybe your classmate was depressed and lonely and had nobody to turn to, so she used extreme measures.

In fact, I find some of your words pretty disturbing too:

"Why bother killing yourself at school?"

"You shouldn't be doing such stuff where people could see you doing it right?"

Shouldn't you be thinking that her suicidal attempts shouldn't take place at all, regardless of where she is and who's going to witness it?

Well I suppose I can't judge you based on what you write, but if you view her as someone you care about, be her friend and talk her out of suicide. Otherwise, it's just not nice to criticize her to other people just for the sake of finding something to talk about. Give her a break! Her life does seem wretched enough!

I was wondering, what is so good about suicide.

I was really stunned by my classmate a few months ago.

She tried to jump down from a 3 story building, which was my school.

It was shocking tho.

Really shocking as nobody have expected her to turn that way. :)

I was really disgusted to hear something like that.

Why bother killing yourself at school?

I find it really disturbing because if you're really under depression or what so ever,shou

You shouldn't be doing such stuff where people could see you doing it right?

She did slash her wrist, and show off to other people with the blood clotting.

It totally disgust me a lot.

I think it's a form of attention seeking.

Don't you think so?

:)

suicide? suicide maybe cause because she needs to be loved or she is hurt some where so she wish to end that. Suicide is common today, where people often stress, and dont have a reason to live. Maybe we do have a will to suicide, just because we do have a reason so we stay alive. Its important to pay much attention to her, and her family should be informed. She should open herself to others, its not too late and she need to change to live a better life.

She came from a very loving family.She's very pretty.But all my friends have this mindset of she's grabbing attention you see.Even the teachers.She get so ridiculous when we asked her something.Like recently, my friend asked her if she have done some revision.And there she goes wailing to herself and run to the toilet and slash her wrist.I'm not against her you see. She's my friend too.Although she went to the mental institute, she'd never change a bit.Once she didn't do all the test papers and craved/vandalise the table instead.She wrote something like this.I want to kill everybody in this world.I hate them.I want to make everybody suffer.She may think that it's really cool to do that.But my whole batch in school is really afraid of her.Everybody decided to leave her alone because when ever they say hi to her,She will ignore totally.I don't see the wrong to be friends with her.I started to talk and she got really comfortable with me.But my friends started to shun away from me because they are afraid that I might be like her.LOL

Suicide is wrong but sadly highly popular in my country :)In my country suicidal acts are growing more and more common. Its numbers are exceeding murders, accidents etc. A thing that is really shocking. I think it's maybe because of the low quality of life or maybe because of unemployment. But seriously to give up on life just like that...These people really need help. Wasting own life just like that is something that shouldn't be done. But you can never tell if someone will commit suicide or not

This might sound creepy, but I have thought about killing myself before, and I don't know about that girl at you school but I would do it in my home, or in a place where someone would find me, not watch me do it.

To be honest, and in my opinion, she sounds like my cousin.My cousin (3 months pregnant btw) has a habit of cutting herself every time something doesn't go her own way. She was spoilt as a child, and got everything that she wanted handed to her on a plate. This changed when she got a little older, and she only started cutting herself then